Hi, I’m Sara!
A Catholic wife, mathematician, former teacher, sometimes artist, and mom of 4 who loves the mystery of the Holy Eucharist. When I visit Jesus in Adoration, I write my prayers down to help me stay focused.
And then I bring it to you.
I’m here to open wide the doors of my heart and let you in on my joys, my struggles, my questions, and my life lessons. I invite you to pray and reflect along with me. Together, we can lift our mind and hearts to God, seeking to walk the path of holiness He sets before us.
Please introduce yourself in the comments below, and don’t be shy to stop in and say “hi” on social media!
The monthly Virtue Challenge is a devotion that’s dear to my heart. When I realized I was trying to do all-the-things… to perfect every virtue… root out every sin… I was overwhelmed with my lack of progress. And then it hit me – hey, what if I focus on just one virtue each month? And for a whole month, learn about that virtue, pray for it, practice it. These challenges have helped me make real progress in my spiritual life. To discover and remedy my weaknesses. But I’m still far from perfect, so I’ll be repeating these challenges year after year. I hope you will join me for the challenges!
My Mass Takeaway
Sunday is the Lord’s day… but how do we set it apart from every other day of the week? Sometimes, just by going to Mass for an hour in the morning, then business as usual. But I decided I want more. I don’t want to walk away from Mass and forget the readings, the homily, the grace I’ve been given through God’s Word and His very Body. I want to carry Him with me in my heart, truly devoting the day to loving Him. Join me every Sunday on Instagram or Facebook to read #MyMassTakeaway: a summary of the thoughts and reflections I bring home from Mass. Use hashtag #MyMassTakeaway to join the conversation!
My Mass Takeaway is inspired by Rosie Hill from A blog for my mom, and her #MySundayBest linkup.
4th Friday Trivia
Every 4th Friday of the month, I host a game of Catholic Trivia on Instagram. You answer 10 questions about the Catholic Faith, for a chance to win prizes donated from amazing Catholic small businesses. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the faith, and have fun while you do it!
Sara’s Work is Featured On:
National Catholic Register
Blessed is She
Catholic Link English
- Get Rid of “Elf on the Shelf” And Try These Christ-Centered Alternatives Instead!
- Which Lent Resource is Best for You
- Why and How to Bring Your Kids to Adoration
- The Best Blog Posts You Need to Read for NFP Week 2017
- That Song Is Heretical – Should Catholics Listen to “Christian Music?”
More by Sara
My Most Popular Posts:
- The 5 Minute Sacrifice for Lent
- How to Live the Dream the World Doesn’t Understand
- Love God with All Your Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength
- Why (and How) to Bring Your Kids to Adoration
- A Prayer Guide for Advent
- Real Modesty is for Everyone: 4 Things You Need to Know
More Contributing Articles:
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time for That
- The Fearfully Wonderfully Made Postpartum Mom
- 3 Ways to Ruin Your Marriage (and 3 Ways to Save it)
- 101 Ideas for screen-free fun
- 7 Signs You’re One Sexy Mama
- Sorry My Children Are Breathing Your Precious Oxygen
- My Dear Sweet Terrible Two Year Old
- The Moment I Knew I Was Doing Motherhood Right
The Koala Mom: #LoveRebelMom Series
The Catholic Pilgrim
The Thin Place
Under Thy Roof
Not So Formulaic
Freelancing and Sponsored Posts
Are you interested in having me write for you? Contact me at ToJesusSincerely@gmail.com to inquire about my rates for freelancing and sponsored posts.
I serve as the Tech Assistant of Catholics Online. Catholics Online began as a Facebook group encouraging Catholics to work together and support each other’s online endeavors. It’s grown so much since it began in 2016, and we’ve launched a website that includes a directory, news articles, partnership services, and more.
Catholics Online brings together some of the best resources on the internet. Together, our members are reaching out to the world to envangelize and promote great Catholic content and services.
If you’re a blogger, artisan, speaker, charity, or business, Catholics Online is an indispensable community to help your ministry grow and thrive. Learn more and join us today!
Don’t miss a post
Sign up to get new blog posts sent right to your inbox: